Skrillex-SMNS-PianoInstru Skrillex-SMNS-PianoInstru

Easy listening, something I could listen to whilst doing something, I really enjoyed this piece. One thing that I didn't get along with was the way the piano sounded itself, wasn't bad, but could of been better.

4 out of 5

Bantick responds:

Thanks for the criticism! :) I will take that into consideration.

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

Well this is a surprise!

There are VERY few dubstep tunes I actually like, I consider it a plague actually.

You are one of the very few that can actually make GOOD dubstep, all the kiddies could learn a lot from you indeed, it's not all about beats, lifeless bouncy synths, you need actual music to really make something unique!

I absolutely love this, keep up the fantastic work!

Drifting (Instrumental) Drifting (Instrumental)

10/10

For skill, always loved finger picking stuff, and your obviously very good at it, keep up the great work!

Epic Sax (RaveLoop) Epic Sax (RaveLoop)

Epic ear sex?

You absolutely need to make a full song mate, this is sex inside my ears, the bass is lovely, love the drums and the little synth riff fits nicely!

wilb0b responds:

the whole thing is revolved around "Epic Sax Guy" look it up on youtube, and I'm uploading a dubstep version that you may want to check out!

and thanks man!

~WiLb0b

Those We Encounter (WIP) Those We Encounter (WIP)

Not entirely bad!

Despite the ear raping of the guitar, it sounds like you know what your doing, I'd love to hear this with much less distortion on the guitar, louder drums and possibly tone down the bass a little.

7/10 due to the guitar washing a lot of the sound out, but it's a fantastic sounding tune.

Copy-23 responds:

Thanks for the time to comment. Yeah I'm not totally happy with the mix as well but that should be fixed in the final mix. People sometimes don't realise how helpful these reviews are.
Thanks again.

Let it Be- Beatles Let it Be- Beatles

Oh you are a *******

10/10 for making me sing along....

I got to be honest though, I really dislike the drums, but hey it's your interpretation at the end of the day, good job!

MDArn responds:

100% agree with you! The drums were not very good, but I listened t the song, and they are a pretty good match, and the software I used to create this did not have the correct drum set to create this song, so I used the defaults because I was pressed for time. Thank you very much!

Lurking TROLLS Lurking TROLLS

Hmm....

This just give me inspiration, so for that, your getting a 10/10, 5/5 from me, good job!

The Poison Thought The Poison Thought

Words cannot describe...

The nostalgia I feel when I listened to this!

Brings back a ton of memories from a by gone age, but I guess thats the point really.
Good job with this one, everything just seems so well balanced and tight.

Not sure what else I can comment on, it's just a great little tune!

5/5 and 10/10 for nostalgias sake. :)

Spillkaidah responds:

thanks for the review :j
nostalgia is one of the best feelings around imo so i'm glad to hear this brought it up in you.

Bittersweet Resolution Bittersweet Resolution

Very ambient

Nice use of pads indeed, however I felt it dragged on a little toward the end.

I think you could add maybe a piano melody into it take make it more interesting perhaps.

Anyway, good job, keep it up!

Cheeserider13 responds:

Hey thanks for the feedback.

I agree, upon more listening the end could have come quicker. The chords near the end lacked what the rest had, it seemed.
I may end up going somewhere with this, but like I said, it's just one live raw unedited session. Piano would work nicely, I agree.

Thanks.

Growling/ Harsh Vocals Growling/ Harsh Vocals

Not judging!

I think if you'll turn down your mic, use earphones and sing louder, the melody vocals will come out much better, as for the growling stuff, I'm not a fan, but it's' the same principle I guess, just much more harsh on the throat!

Also, stick a sock or two over your mic, it will stop that popping sound when the short bursts of air hit the microphone.

Seriously mate, keep at it, your not completely tone deaf so with enough practice you'll get it, good job!