Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Fantastic voice work, can't really say much for the humour, but I did enjoy the animation, good work!

Cartoon Cashier Cartoon Cashier

Loved the Avatar reference in the beginning!

Pencilmation! Rancour's.. Pencilmation! Rancour's..

I can't wait to see more, I agree with BlueKnight1996, the link between this one and the monkey was great, keep it up.

One Chance One Chance

Well, I made a cure!

But there was no one to save at the end of the day, such a shame!

My wife killed herself, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the cure to my daughter in time, so I sat in the park, and waited for 10 minutes for something to happen, it didn't....

This, as crude as the graphics were, was an insanely fun, but sad game overall, you need to make another on a grander scale!

Good job, 10/10

Skrillex-SMNS-PianoInstru Skrillex-SMNS-PianoInstru

Easy listening, something I could listen to whilst doing something, I really enjoyed this piece. One thing that I didn't get along with was the way the piano sounded itself, wasn't bad, but could of been better.

4 out of 5

Bantick responds:

Thanks for the criticism! :) I will take that into consideration.

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

Well this is a surprise!

There are VERY few dubstep tunes I actually like, I consider it a plague actually.

You are one of the very few that can actually make GOOD dubstep, all the kiddies could learn a lot from you indeed, it's not all about beats, lifeless bouncy synths, you need actual music to really make something unique!

I absolutely love this, keep up the fantastic work!

Drifting (Instrumental) Drifting (Instrumental)

10/10

For skill, always loved finger picking stuff, and your obviously very good at it, keep up the great work!

Battle Battle

@Katrystolo

Nope, this is Warhammer 40k, it came long before Gears of War and Skyrim.

Good work by the way!

Aggrevation Aggrevation

Great work on the metal, really makes it look sturdy.

Trunchbull responds:

Thank you! ~TB

Robobro Robobro

Like a sir!

Love the lighting work gone into this, great job!